Register with the Compensation Fund

To cover your workers against occupational diseases, injuries and death, you must register with the Compensation Fund. You can register online.

The fund covers an employee who is:

  • permanently employed
  • a domestic worker in a boarding house
  • an apprentice or trainee farm worker and
  • a worker paid by a labour agency.

 Find out more about registering with the Compensation Fund or contact the Compensation Fund.


Tel: 0860 105 350

E-mail address:

Share this page