Some transactions with government can be completed online, saving you time and money.
Submit your tax returns electronically: SARS eFiling is a free, online process for the submission of returns and declarations and other related services.
- Central Application Clearing House (CACH) allows you to apply for tertiary studies.
- Submit your Employment Equity Report.
- Employers: Jobseekers: Register on the Employment Services of South Africa database for available jobs.
- Submit Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) declarations (Ufiling).
- View you Compensation Fund claim status.
- Submit Compensation Fund Return of Earnings.
- SETA grants disbursement.
Find information on deeds registration on DeedsWeb.
Postal services and traffic fines
The Virtual Post Office allows you to renew your post box, buy stamps, get information and pay traffic fines online.
- Lodge annual return for private company
- Amend corporate information (CIPC).
- Register a company
- Use SAMRAD ONLINE to apply for and view applications, rights and permits in terms of the Mineral and Petroleum Resources Development Act (Act 28 of 2002).