Some transactions with government can be completed online, saving you time and money.
- Booking of drivers licence learner test, driving licence test, card renewals, professional driving permits.
- Submit your tax returns electronically: SARS eFiling is a free online process for the submission of tax returns and declarations and other related services.
- Do a VAT vendor search.
- Check your matric exam results.
- Central Application Clearing House (CACH) helps you find a place for tertiary studies.
- Admissions to Gauteng Department of Education schools
- Admissions to Western Cape Department of Education schools
- Apply for COVID 19 TERS relief
- Submit your Employment Equity Report.
- Employers and jobseekers: Register on the Employment Services of South Africa database for available jobs.
- Submit Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) declarations (Ufiling).
- Compensation Fund:
- Apply for National Minimum Wage exemption
- Register on ROSA (Registration of South African Citizens) when you are going abroad.
Postal services and traffic fines
- The Virtual Post Office allows you to renew your post box, buy stamps, get information and pay traffic fines online.
- Register on Wine Online to export or import wine.
- Register as a CIPC customer in order to:
- register a company
- reserve a name for company registration
- change a company name
- search registered and reserved names
- track transaction status
- obtain certificates
- amend company directors
- amend close corporation members
- change the financial year for companies
- do enterprise enquiries
- register a domain name for your company
- file company annual returns
- appoint or change auditors
- change company addresses
- Register as non-profit organisation
- Use SAMRAD online (the South African Mineral Resources Administration System) to apply for and view applications, rights and permits in terms of the Mineral and Petroleum Resources Development Act (Act 28 of 2002).