Some government departments’ websites offer subscription services which enable you to request specific information to be e-mailed to you on a regular basis. The following services are available:
- Tender bulletin alert e-mail subscription http://list.gcis.gov.za/mailman/listinfo/tenderalert - An e-mail alerting you as soon as a tender bulletin has been added to the South African Government Information website.
- A newsletter announcing the latest speeches and statements added to the South African Government Information website http://list.gcis.gov.za/mailman/listinfo/statements - This newsletter contains links to all speeches and statements added to the website during a 24-hour period, i.e. from 12:00 to 12:00.
- A newsletter announcing new additions to the South African Government Information website http://list.gcis.gov.za/mailman/listinfo/whatsnew - This website is updated daily. The newsletter announces all new postings to the website during a 24-hour period, i.e. from 12:00 to 12:00.
- SANews.gov.za e-mail subscription service https://www.sanews.gov.za - SANews.gov.za is a South African government news service, published by Government Communications (GCIS). The news service provides articles aimed at keeping the public informed about the implementation of government’s mandate.
- Government Communication and Information System bid alert e-mail subscription https://www.gcis.gov.za/content/newsroom/subscriptions - An e-mail alerting you about bid documents added to theovernment Communication and Information System website.
- Justice and Constitutional Development RSS feeds http://feeds2.feedburner.com/JusticegovUpdates
- South African Revenue Service subscriptions and notifications http://www.sars.gov.za/
- Statistics South Africa RSS feeds http://beta2.statssa.gov.za/?feed=rss2
- Supreme Court of Appeal RSS feeds http://feeds2.feedburner.com/zascaupdates
Note: If you are aware of other government subscription services that we can add to this list please notify us.