Some government departments’ websites offer subscription services which enable you to request specific information to be e-mailed to you on a regular basis. The following services are available:
- A newsletter announcing the latest speeches and statements added to the South African Government website https://list.gcis.gov.za/mailman/listinfo/statements - This newsletter contains links to all speeches and statements added to the website during a 24-hour period, i.e. from 12:00 to 12:00.
- A newsletter announcing new additions to the South African Government website https://list.gcis.gov.za/mailman/listinfo/whatsnew - This website is updated daily. The newsletter announces all new postings to the website during a 24-hour period, i.e. from 12:00 to 12:00.
- Tender bulletin alert email subscription: Please note that GCIS no longer sends out e-mail alerts as the Tender bulletin is not currently being published by the Government Printing Works. Please go to the National Treasury's eTender portal https://www.etenders.gov.za
- SANews.gov.za e-mail subscription service https://www.sanews.gov.za - SANews.gov.za is a South African government news service, published by Government Communications (GCIS). The news service provides articles aimed at keeping the public informed about the implementation of government’s mandate.
- Government Communication and Information System bid alert e-mail subscription https://www.gcis.gov.za/content/newsroom/subscriptions - An e-mail alerting you about bid documents added to the Government Communication and Information System website.
- Justice and Constitutional Development RSS feeds http://feeds2.feedburner.com/JusticegovUpdates
- South African Revenue Service RSS feeds https://www.sars.gov.za/Pages/RSS-Feeds.aspx
- Statistics South Africa RSS feeds http://www.statssa.gov.za/?feed=rss2
- Supreme Court of Appeal RSS feeds http://feeds2.feedburner.com/zascaupdates
Note: If you are aware of other government subscription services that we can add to this list please notify us.