Report discrimination

If you have been unfairly discriminated against either directly or indirectly on the basis of one or more of the prohibited grounds, or feel that you are the victim of hate speech or harassment, contact the nearest Equality Court for assistance.

Read more about lodging a complaint in the Equality Court or contact the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development on 012 357 8205.


Share this page