President Cyril Ramaphosa delivered the State of the Nation Address for 2021 on 11 February 2021.
Priorities of 2021
- defeat the COVID-19 pandemic;
- accelerate economic recovery;
- implement economic reforms to create sustainable jobs and drive inclusive growth; and
- fight corruption and strengthen the State.
- Economic Reconstruction and Recovery
- Job creation
- Rural development
- Fighting crime
- Gender-based violence
- Land reform
- Government and opportunities for youth
- National Development Plan 2030
- National Infrastructure Plan
- The New Growth Path - policy aimed at enhancing growth, employment creation and equity.
- Industrial Policy Action Plan
- Resolving the energy challenge
- The outcomes approach - Cabinet-approved approach to service delivery
- Government opinion pieces on current issues
- Local Government Elections 2016
- Elections 2014
- 20 years of freedom and democracy (2014)