88 of 1971
The Income Tax Act 88 of 1971 intends:
- to fix the rates of normal tax payable by persons other than companies in respect of taxable incomes for the years of assessment ending on the twenty-ninth day of February, 1972, and the thirtieth day of June, 1972, and by companies in respect of taxable' incomes for years of assessment ending during the period of twelve months ending on the thirty-first day of March, 1972;
- to provide for the payment of a portion of the normal tax payable by certain companies into the Revenue Fund of the territory of South-West Africa;
- to provide for the repayment to the taxpayers concerned of certain portions of the normal tax paid by those taxpayers;
- to amend the Income Tax Act, 1962; and
- to provide for incidental matters.
16 July 1971