52 of 2000
The Adult Education and Training Act (previously Adult Basic Education and Training Act) 52 of 2000 intends:
- to regulate adult basic education and training;
- to provide for the establishment, governance and funding of public adult learning centres;
- to provide for the registration of private adult learning centres;
- to provide for quality assurance and quality promotion in adult basic education and training;
- to provide for transitional arrangements; and to provide for matters connected therewith.
13 December 2000