Fraud or corruption in the public service should be reported as it:
- undermines the fight against poverty by putting money that is meant for infrastructure and development into the pockets of corrupt officials.
- increases the cost of public services and slows down service delivery to the public.
- can scare off foreign investors.
You do not have to give your name when reporting fraud or corruption using:
- National Ant-Corruption Hotline: 0800 701 701 (toll free number)
- Fax: 0800 204 965 (toll free number)
- Post: P.O Box 582, Umhlanga Rocks 4320.
- E-mail: publicservicecorruptionhotline. org.za; email@example.com
- SMS: 39772
More information is available from the Public Service Commission.