How do I register my domestic worker with the UIF?

Any employee, including a domestic worker, who works for you for more than 24 hours per month must be registered with the Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF).

You can register your employee through one of the following methods:

Information on how to register with the UIF is available on the Department of Labour website.

Once you have a UIF reference number, you can register on the ufiling website to do transactions and updates online.

Share this page