32 of 2019
The Rates and Monetary Amounts and Amendment of Revenue Laws Act 32 of 2019 aims:
- to fix the rates of normal tax;
- to amend the Income Tax Act, 1962, so as to amend rates of tax and monetary amounts;
- to amend the Customs and Excise Act, 1964, so as to amend rates of duty in Schedule 1 to that Act;
- to amend the Employment Tax Incentive Act, 2013, so as to amend certain amounts for determining the amount of the employment tax incentive; and
- to provide for matters connected therewith.
15 January 2020