11 of 2014
The Public Administration Management Act 11 of 2014 aims:
- to promote the basic values and principles governing the public administration referred to in section 195(1) of the Constitution;
- to provide for the transfer and secondment of employees in the public administration;
- to regulate conducting business with the State;
- to provide for capacity development and training; to provide for the establishment of the National School of Government;
- to provide for the use of information and communication technologies in the public administration;
- to establish the Public Administration Ethics, Integrity and Disciplinary Technical Assistance Unit;
- to provide for the Minister to set minimum norms and standards for public administration;
- to establish the Office of Standards and Compliance to ensure compliance with minimum norms and standards;
- to empower the Minister to make regulations; and
- to provide for related matters.
Commencement to be proclaimed in a Government Gazette.