23 of 2014
The Infrastructure Development Act 23 of 2014 aims:
- To provide for the facilitation and co-ordination of public infrastructure development which is of significant economic or social importance to the Republic;
- to ensure that infrastructure development in the Republic is given priority in planning, approval and implementation;
- to ensure that the development goals of the state are promoted through infrastructure development;
- to improve the management of such infrastructure during all life-cycle phases, including planning, approval, implementation and operations; and
- to provide for matters incidental thereto.
10 July 2014 (Government Gazette 37824, 10 July 2014)