88 of 1965
The Income Tax Act 88 of 1965 intends:
- to fix the rates of normal tax payable by persons other than companies in respect of taxable incomes for the years of assessment ending the twenty-eighth day of February, 1966, and the thirtieth day of June, 1966, and by companies in respect of certain taxable incomes for certain years of assessment ending during the period of twenty-four months ending the thirty-first day of December, 1966,
- to provide for the repayment of certain portions of the said taxes to the taxpayers concerned,
- to provide for the payment of a portion of the normal tax payable by certain companies into provincial revenue funds,
- to provide for the basis of calculation of any tax levied by a provincial council on the incomes of persons other than companies, and
- to amend certain sections of and Schedules to the Income Tax Act, 1962 and to insert certain sections in the said Act.
30 June 1965, unless otherwise indicated