61 of 1989
The Copyright Amendment Act 61 of 1989 intends:
- to amend the Copyright Act, 1978, so as
- to make provision relating to importing, selling and distribution in connection with the nature of copyright in cinematograph films and sound recordings;
- to provide that certain infringements in respect of certain cinematograph films will no longer be an offence; and
- to extend the functions of the advisory committee; and
- to provide for matters connected therewith.
1 August 1989 (Gazette 12015 of 21 July 1989)