10 of 2023
The South African Post Bank Limited Amendment Act 10 of 2023 intends:
- to amend the South African Postbank Limited Act, 2010, so as
- to amend and insert certain definitions; to amend the objects of the Act;
- to provide for the transfer in shareholding from the South African Post Office SOC Limited to Government and the creation of a bank controlling company for ‘‘The Postbank SOC Limited’’ in terms of the Banks Act, 1990;
- to provide for the appointment of the chief executive officer and the chief financial officer; and
- to provide for matters connected therewith.
To be proclaimed in a Government Gazette.