6 of 2023
The Land Court Act 6 of 2023 intends:
- to provide for the establishment of a Land Court and appeals against decisions of the Land Court;
- to make provision for the administration and judicial functions of the Land Court;
- to provide for the jurisdiction of the Land Court and Magistrates’ Courts for certain land related matters;
- to provide for mediation procedures;
- to amend certain laws relating to the adjudication of land matters by other courts; and
- to provide for matters connected therewith.
To be proclaimed in a Government Gazette.