11 of 2023
The Fund-Raising Amendment Act 11 of 2023 intends:
- to amend the Fund-raising Act, 1978, so as
- to amend certain definitions;
- to effect certain textual amendments to provide greater clarity;
- to provide for the discontinuation of certain funds and for the dissolution of any boards responsible for those funds;
- to establish the Disaster Relief and National Social Development Fund and to transfer any amounts remaining in the discontinued funds to the Disaster Relief and National Social Development Fund;
- to empower the Minister to make regulations in respect of the financial year of a fund; and
- to provide for matters connected therewith.
To be proclaimed in a Gazette.