4 of 2022
The Employment Equity Amendment Act 4 of 2022 intends:
- to amend the Employment Equity Act, 1998, so as
- to amend a definition;
- to insert certain definitions;
- to substitute a definition and to delete a definition;
- to provide for the Minister to identify sectoral numerical targets in order to ensure the equitable representation of suitably qualified people from designated groups;
- to provide criteria for the Minister to issue certificates; and
- to provide for matters connected therewith.
To be proclaimed in a Gazette.