10 of 2022
The Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Amendment Act 10 of 2022 intends:
- to amend the Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act, 1993, so as
- to amend, substitute, insert, delete and repeal certain definitions and sections;
- to provide for matters pertaining to the Board and its members;
- to provide for the Commissioner to perform certain functions that were previously performed by the Director-General;
- to further provide for matters pertaining to the rehabilitation, re-integration and return to work of occupationally injured and diseased employees;
- to regulate the use of health care services;
- to provide for the Commissioner to review pension claims or awards;
- to provide for administrative penalties;
- to regulate compliance and enforcement and
- to provide for matters connected therewith.
To be proclaimed.