Who must register?
- All Healthcare Workers (public & private) who intend to be vaccinated in Phase I
- From 16 April citizens aged 60 years and older (Minister Zweli Mkhize launch of registration for citizens above 60)
- From 1 July citizens aged 50 years and older
- From 1 August persons aged between 35 and 50years
- From 20 August persons aged between 18 and 35 years
- From 20 October persons aged between 12 and17 years.
should enroll on the Electronic Vaccination Data System (EVDS) on http://vaccine.enroll.health.gov.za/
Please direct questions to Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What will the information be used for?
Information submitted during registration will be used to:
- Identify eligible vaccination beneficiaries
- Plan supply of vaccines and ancillary items
- Allocate beneficiaries to their nearest available service point
- Communicate with enrolled individuals about the vaccination program, including but not limited to:
- where they will be vaccinated
- follow-up vaccination appointments.
What do you need to register?
1. Access to the internet on any device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, desktop etc.)
2. Your ID number or Passport (non-RSA), general contact information (your cellphone number will be used as the primary mode of communication).
3. Information about your employment (primary employer and location of work)
4. Where relevant, your professional registration details, and medical aid are also requested.
5. With all information at hand registration should take approximately 2-3 minutes (Three steps)
Download the user manual for general instructions.