Who must register?
- All Healthcare Workers (public & private) who intend to be vaccinated in Phase I
- From 16 April citizens aged 60 years and older (Minister Zweli Mkhize launch of registration for citizens above 60)
- From 1 July citizens aged 50 years and older
- From 1 August persons aged between 35 and 50years
- From 20 August persons aged between 18 and 35 years
- From 20 October persons aged between 12 and17 years.
should enroll on the Electronic Vaccination Data System (EVDS) on http://vaccine.enroll.health.gov.za/
Please direct questions to Support email: email@example.com
What will the information be used for?
Information submitted during registration will be used to:
- Identify eligible vaccination beneficiaries
- Plan supply of vaccines and ancillary items
- Allocate beneficiaries to their nearest available service point
- Communicate with enrolled individuals about the vaccination program, including but not limited to:
- where they will be vaccinated
- follow-up vaccination appointments.
What do you need to register?
Download the user manual for general instructions.