Some transactions with government can be completed online, saving you time and money.
- Check the status of your identity document (ID), passport or permit application.
- Identity theft is a very real problem. You can also verify your marital status, whether your ID number have been duplicated and whether someone is still alive.
- Submit your tax returns electronically: SARS eFiling is a free, online process for the submission of returns and declarations and other related services.
- Do a VAT vendor search.
- Submit your Employment Equity Report.
- Employers: Jobseekers: Register on the Employment Services of South Africa database for available jobs.
- Submit Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) declarations (Ufiling).
- View you Compensation Fund claim status.
- Submit Compensation Fund Return of Earnings.
- SETA grants disbursement.
Find information on deeds registration on DeedsWeb.
Postal services and traffic fines
The Virtual Post Office allows you to renew your post box, buy stamps, get information and pay traffic fines online.
- Lodge annual return for private company
- Lodge annual return for CC
- Amend corporate information (CIPC).
- Use SAMRAD ONLINE to apply for and view applications, rights and permits in terms of the Mineral and Petroleum Resources Development Act (Act 28 of 2002).