If you are a DeedsWeb user, you can obtain the following information from the website:
- Information relating to the registration of immovable property, such as:
- names, identity particulars and marital status of registered owners
- interdict references against persons and property particulars of property transfers, including dates of registration and purchase prices
- particulars of mortgage bonds, including the names of mortgagees and the capital amounts
- Electronic (PDF format) copies of scanned and microfilmed deeds and documents.
To access these features, you must be a registered DeedsWeb subscriber as prescribed fees are charged. (The Schedule of Fees prescribed by the Deeds Registries Act, 1937, is available on the website.)
Register on DeedsWeb.