The Minister for Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs, Dr Zweli Mkhize will on Thursday 4 April 2019 attend and address the Special Economic Zones (SEZ) conference hosted by the Department of Trade and Industry’s (dti) at the Inkosi Albert Luthuli Convention Centre in Durban.
Dr Mkhize will address the conference on Thursday 4 April 2019 on the role of municipalities in promoting economic development and Special Economic Zones.
The conference will bring together the three spheres of government and business to discuss the SEZ programme and the acceleration of industrialisation and job creation.
The meeting will be attended by;
- National, provincial and local government
- State Owned entities
- Special Economic Zones entities and Operators
- Industry Associations
- Industry experts, Academics
- International Investment communities and local businesses
- Multinational Corporations
The details are as follows:
Venue: Inkosi Albert Luthuli Convention Centre, Durban
Date: 4 April 2019
Cell: 072 800 6449