Cancel TV licence

When you have sold, disposed of or lost your television set(s) you are no longer required to have a TV licence.

You must notify the SABC of your changed circumstances in writing on a pro forma affidavit which is available from your nearest SABC offices or by making the relevant statement at any Commissioner of Oaths.

Find out more about TV licences from the South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC) or contact SABC on 011 330 9555.