Where can I complain about poor government service?

Operators at Government call centres and helplines will provide assistance. You can also call the relevant department or state agency. Contact details are accessible on the contact information page.

The Presidential Hotline 17737 should be used when all your attempts to get assistance from a government department, province, municipality or state agency have failed. It is not only a complaints line. You can call to share your views or provide solutions to the challenges in your community.

The publication Know your Service Rights [PDF] provides information on what you could expect from government.

Share this page